Armesto Eye Associates is committed to the success of your contact lens experience. Whether you are a current contact lens wearer or new to contact lenses, the doctors of Armesto Eye Associates have the expertise to guide you through the fitting process.
INCREASE self confidence
ENHANCE school performance
IMPROVE sport performance
MANAGE eye diseases
We fit a wide variety of contact lenses including:
- Soft, gas permeable, and hybrid technology
- Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, planned replacement, and traditional
- Toric lenses for astigmatism
- Multifocal lenses for seeing both near and far
- Cosmetic contact lenses, to change the appearance of eye color
- Specialty contact lenses for certain eye disorders such as:
Severe Dry Eye
Ocular Graft vs. Host Disease
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Troy Hosey or Dr. Mary Ann Hosey to discuss your suitability for contact lenses, even if you have been told you cannot wear them. Armesto Eye Associates welcomes “hard-to-fit” situations.