Information on LASIK
The decision to have LASIK is an investment in your vision and quality of life. Only you can decide if laser eye surgery is right for you, and Dr. Armesto is here to help you make your best choice – close to home in Central PA.
Dr. Armesto’s LASIK Difference
- Dr. Armesto was the first to perform LASIK in the Harrisburg area.
- Our retreatment rate is 80% less than established national standards.
- Dr. Armesto is a fellowship-trained corneal and refractive surgery specialist.
- Our fees are not based on the technology we use or how much correction you need.
- In addition to LASIK, Dr. Armesto is experienced in all approved and available refractive surgery options.
- If you’re not a good candidate for LASIK, we’ll tell you and help you find the right way to improve your vision. However, not everyone is a candidate for refractive surgery.
Dr. Armesto is a Corneal Specialist
LASIK is surgery of the cornea, and Dr. Armesto is one of only a few fellowship trained corneal refractive surgeons in Central Pennsylvania. He has been performing all aspects of refractive eye surgery for Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, and Carlisle patients since 1993. Dr. Armesto was the first Central PA doctor to perform LASIK and has performed thousands of procedures. He has expertise in all forms of refractive surgery and has an array of resources available to create the absolute best outcome for you.
Honest, Straightforward Pricing
At our Mechanicsburg practice, you are ensured honest answers from a true expert, as well as honest pricing. Our global fees are based simply on the procedure you need to get the best possible correction for your unique situation. This covers all aspects of the surgery and all follow-up care for one year including your pre-operative evaluation and testing.
At Armesto Eye Associates, we offer each patient customized refractive surgery specific to your individual needs. Thousands of our patients have been thrilled with their outcome utilizing All-Laser-LASIK technology. Some people may benefit from more advanced techniques. Learn more about the LASIK Process.
To start the LASIK process, schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Armesto.
|Monday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Monday:|| 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Tuesday:|| 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Wednesday:|| 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Thursday:|| 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Friday:|| 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
2015 Technology Pkwy, Suite 103
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Phone: (717) 791-2580
Fax: (717) 791-2588